The bundle of “Last Labyrinth” and “The Tale of Onogoro” is also 19% off at the Meta Quest Store!
Today, the “The Tale of Onogoro + Last Labyrinth VR Adventure Pack,” which includes “Last Labyrinth” and “The Tale of Onogoro,” is now available at the Meta Quest Store.Bundle editions are available at cheaper prices than if you buy the individual products separately.
Overview of The Tale of Onogoro + Last Labyrinth VR Adventure Pack
- Title: The Tale of Onogoro + Last Labyrinth VR Adventure Pack
- Bundle contents: The Tale of Onogoro game software, Last Labyrinth game software
59.98 USD→47.99 USD (19％OFF)
- Meta Quest Store URL: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/1138245573558221/
- Supported HMD: Meta Quest / Quest 2
- The Oculus Rift/ Rift S version of Last Labyrinth is not eligible.
About Last Labyrinth
An escape-the-room adventure game that can only be experienced in VR, Last Labyrinth was created specifically for the VR age. Players must work to escape a mansion full of hidden dangers with a mysterious girl that appears before them.
The full version was simultaneously released worldwide for digital download on November 13, 2019 on multiple platforms. It will be released on PlayStation®VR2 in the future.
- Title: Last Labyrinth
- Genre: VR Escape-the-Room Adventure
- Supported HMD: PlayStation®VR, VIVE, VIVE Pro, VIVE Cosmos, VIVE Cosmos Elite, VIVE Focus, VIVE Focus Plus, VIVE Focus 3, Oculus Rift, Oculus Rift S, Oculus Quest, Meta Quest 2,
Windows Mixed Reality Headset, Valve Index, Pico Neo 2, Pico Neo 2 Lite, Pico Neo 3
- Supported Hardware: PlayStation®4, VR Ready PC (Minimum Requirements: Intel® Core i5 4590 or above/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or above)
- Digital Version Distribution Store: PlayStation™Store, Steam®, Meta Quest Store, Microsoft Store, VIVEPORT, PICO Store
- Number of Players：1
- Online Mode: No online play available
- Release Date: November 13, 2019
- Rating: CERO D
- Price: 29.99 USD(Excluding tax) *Prices may vary depending on the distributing store.
- Official Site: https://lastlabyrinth.jp/en/
- Copyright: ©2016 AMATA K.K. / LL Project