Fixes achievement and progression issues found prior to launch
We are pleased to announce that we have updated the application on the Meta Quest Store today and fixed the following problems.
- Update date: March 28, 2022
- Version: 1.1.0002
- Main fixes:
- Fixed a problem in which the “The One Who Controls Fate” achievement could not be unlocked despite meeting the requirements.
- Fixed a problem in which the achievement “The One Who Travels” could not be unlocked.
- Fixed a game progression bug in Chapter 4 Map 5 and Chapter 6 Map 5.
If the player restarted the map or triggered the Game Over screen while Haru was grounded in the same area as the boss, upon restarting the map, this bug sometimes caused Haru to become unable to dismount the quelling stone. This issue has been corrected.
- Other minor improvements
- How to update: Please follow the instructions on the app’s dashboard.
We apologize for any inconveniences that these bugs may have caused you..
We hope you continue to enjoy The Tale of Onogoro.